Countdown to Coy's first birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2-for-2

We did it again! Coy slept through the night last night! It was great, although I didn't get a lot of uninterrupted sleep, I kept waking up and looking at him thinking he would get up and eat. I even got up and made him a bottle at one point because I just knew he was going to wake up and be hungry. When he finally woke at 3:30 this morning (he went to bed at 8:30) I came back in the room from the kitchen to find Michael rocking his bassinet and saying, "don't mess up and feed him too soon, wait another hour." He didn't realize he slept right through his 10 o'clock feeding. His sitter said he was awake a lot yesterday playing on the mat I took over there, so I told her keep it up!! :)

We did tummy time twice yesterday evening and we did better. The first time I put him on the couch while I got on the floor and talked with him and sang. He smiled and seemed to really like it. The second time I used his *Boppy*; I laid his arms out in front of him and had him face me. This time I was watching Brothers and Sister on the computer and he watched it with me. As long as I am interacting with him he does OK, but if I just leave him to play by himself he gets fussy. He has really good control of his head and can lift up some too.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, Coy is 12 weeks today! He is getting much longer & bigger. This morning his feet actually hung off the bottom of his bouncy chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment