Countdown to Coy's first birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Proud Mother


You know how parents says, "having children is so rewarding?" Well, this morning was one of those days. Coy, my 2 month old was so precious this morning. I had to wake him up at 8 to get dressed for the sitters and because he is growing so fast he wears his "good" clothes everyday and just looks so cute. He was so happy and smiling while I dressed him---normally he doesnt like getting dressed. His smiles this morning totally made my day!

2 comments:

  1. :) This is such an awesome post! There is nothing like a smile from your baby! :) He is gorgeous Stace! I know you are having a ball being a mommy, and you make a great one!!! :)

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So glad you joined the blogging world. It can be so very addicting. Can't wait to "watch" him grow up!

    ReplyDelete