Countdown to Coy's first birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, May 1, 2009

"See My New Trick Mommy"

That is what I heard when I walked through the door yesterday after work. Of course this was Michael talking...he couldn't wait to show me the new trick he and Coy had been working on. So he lays Coy on the quilt on the floor face up, bends his knees and puts his feet on the grounds saying, "you have to plant your feet." Then pulls him up with his arms. For a moment Coy kind of squats there in front of Michael and then just pushes up with his legs and stands up. Can you believe it...Coy stood up yesterday. WOO HOO. He wont roll over...but with a little help he will stand up. He is just beautiful. I totally got this on the video camera and I cant wait to show his grandmothers!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Post the video here so we internets can see too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!!! :-) How awesome Stace! I cant wait to see him stand up!!!! I bet it is the cutest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete