Countdown to Coy's first birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Coy


Today Coy is 11 weeks old. I cant believe he is almost a 3-month old! He is now up to 14 pounds and about 23 inches long. His eyes are still blue and his hair is strawberry blonde. He is eating a little cereal at night and 5 ounces of formula at each 3 hour feeding. He smiles a lot and coos a little. He has great control of his head and can almost roll over. Sometimes he tries to sit up on his own. He is growing and changing with each day...he is just perfect!

2 comments:

  1. :-)!!! Yes he is. I want to keep him one night while you and michael go out! :) I know I will have to fight mimi for the chance but I wanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....11 weeks, huh? Miles is only 10 days old today and I can't believe it. Coy is getting so big already! I can't wait for him to meet Miles!

    ReplyDelete