Countdown to Coy's first birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 1 of the Feeling Great Challenge!



Yesterday mom and I took Coy, Hank & Maggie out for a walk. (Hank and Maggie are my four- legged babies, Hank is a miniature Schnauzer and Maggie is a Yorkie-Poo) We walked through her neighborhood, and it was such a pretty day and everyone had beautiful spring flowers blooming in their yards. It was so nice to get outside after a couple days of rain. It was Coy's first walk, too. He is getting to that age where he can get out of the house a little. He really enjoyed it and was very attentively looking around at everything.

One reward from the walk that I wasnt expecting is that today I feel great and rested! Even though Coy got up at 12:30, 3:00 and 5:30 this morning, I feel like I slept all night. So if that is how I will feel each day if I go for a stroll through the neighborhood every night, then I am going to challenge myself to walk for 30 days. I will keep you posted on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment