Countdown to Coy's first birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

4 months tomorrow

I cant believe it has almost been 4 months since my Coy boy was introduced to this world. He is growing so much...he is getting stronger each day. He can almost sit up on his own and FINALLY he rolled over this weekend!! He did it 4 times, we kept rolling him back so that everyone could watch him do it. He rolled from his belly to his back. We have been trying a little bit of baby food, starting with carrots and he likes them. I put him in his bumbo chair or his bouncy chair when I am about to feed him. Here is a picture of him in his bumbo:

1 comment:

  1. OMG Stacey I cannot believe he is 4 months! And so big! Just looking at him in that bumbo makes me cry!!!

    ReplyDelete