Countdown to Coy's first birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall...Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...

I know it happens to most children...but I feared for the day it would happen to my sweet Coy boy. But...yes... he fell off the couch. I wasn't home from work yet, he was with daddy when it happened. Michael told me as soon as I walked in the door and said he felt awful and almost cried himself. So I grabbed Coy and looked him over. There were no bumps, red spots or bruises...so I just watched him closely the rest of the evening to make sure he didn't act weird - like with a concussion or anything, and he turned out fine.





Here is his picture from Mothers day, isn't he precious?! So, he is growing so much and obviously moving around a lot too. He is too big now for the bassinet that he has been sleeping in that I kept next to my bed. So last night we had to move his pack and play into our room and he slept in it. He did much better. And, yes, he does have a beautiful nursery with beautiful new furniture, but I'm just not ready for him to be all the way in there and down the hall from me. So for now he will sleep in his pack and play at the foot of our bed. :)



Saturday night we took Coy to the movies and he LOVED it! It was so cute watching this little baby watch the big screen as if he knew what was going on. We were a little nervous about how he would do, but he was perfect. We had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, Austin had just started crawling when he crawled off the foot of our bed!!! It was horrible!!!! Brandon and I both freaked out, but he was ok. He went face first so I was worried about his neck, but luckly we had already planned to go to the doctor that morning for one of his checkups so they just checked him out and said that he was fine.

    About a year ago, Austin was at my dad's house and he drove his power wheels John Deere tractor off my dad's porch (which is 4 foot off the ground)!!!!!! I swear, that kid is gonna be the death of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete