Countdown to Coy's first birthday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bail Out....Bail Out...



This is what I heard after we backed the boat in to the water Sunday afternoon. Michael hastily informed me that he forgot to put the plugs back into the boat!!! What...we could have sunk! I gripped hold of the rope even tighter while he backed the truck and trailer up. Then I PULLED until we got it back on the trailer and let it drain for a while. Oh...and this was to be Coy's first boating trip!


Here he is in his little life vest. We did a lot of research to pick out the most safe one out there, but forgot to think of comfort for him. So, need less to say, he didn't really like it too much. But the rocking of the boat rocked him right to sleep. In the picture I am holding the life vest open with my hand so it doesn't rub his cheeks.


He is still not sleeping through the night, but he is eating A LOT! He certainly has his dad's appetite. I thought that if I started him on cereal at night, he would sleep more, but I couldn't be more wrong. So then I started cereal in the morning too, and now we are having some vegetables in the evenings. Still, he will only sleep 4-5 hours max but only 3-4 times a week. A lot of the time he is still up every 3 hours. But he LOVES to eat. Here he is after some cereal that I spoon fed to him:

Although he doesn't sleep longer, he does sleep more sound after eating food/cereal. Here are a few of his sleepy pictures. Isn't he just an angel!






1 comment:

  1. WHOOPS to the boat plug!! We did that one time on our old boat. Dean was blowing by the deck yelling at me to let the boat lift down so he could swoop in real fast and we could plug it up!! Too funny! We need to go boating together. We have a pontoon now. I can't believe he is eating cereal and veggies already! What a growing little man you have there! And the sleeping pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete